Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Victoria Osteen





Victoria Osteen is the wife of Joel Osteen, pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. Joel is a fabulous minister, and extremely "metaphysical" in his teachings but from a slightly traditional religious perspective. What I like is that he is not "preachy" in his approach. What he teaches is Truth, however, because he helps people realize their value in God's eyes. I don't get to watch their service every week, but when I do, it always has a message - seemingly - meant just for me!
Victoria Osteen is very impressive as well. She has just released her first book - Love Your Life - and I look forward to reading it. I just discovered her website - www.victoriaosteen.com. There, she offers resources aimed, I think primarily, toward women, but it's good, practical advise anyone can use. I encourage you to visit her site and browse her material. She's quite a lady! I look forward to going back and looking at her site when I have more time to look around! ;)

No comments: