Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Write It Down, Make It Happen! is a Great Book!

I recently discovered a fantastic book called Write It Down, Make It Happen, by Henriette Anne Klauser; she is also the author of Writing on Both Sides of the Brain, and a couple of other books. Although it was published a few years ago (2000), it's very applicable to anyone writing today. Her website is www.henrietteanneklauser.com.

This book is filled with wonderful stories of how people have used the power of writing to achieve their goals and heal their lives; Dr. Klauser also uses her personal experiences as examples and makes you believe that you CAN achieve your dreams. If it works for her and the people in her books, then it certainly can work for us, too!

Dr. Klauser gives many wonderful exercises to try after featuring a person who has made a dream come true; it's possible you may have tried some of these techniques before, but if you read this book, I think you might get renewed interest in using these techniques - or new ones - I know I have! Her suggestions have helped me look at things a little differently, adding a little more depth to the creativity I already embrace. I can't wait to get started!

How about you?

No comments: