Friday, October 30, 2009

Beauty All Around - Worth Repeating

This is a duplicate of a post I made on The Gratitude Way - it expresses an intensely spiritual moment I had today - filled with Gratitude for Creation!

from The Gratitude Way, October 30, 2009

Beauty All Around
This afternoon, I completed a project (almost completed, got bulk of it done) and it inspired me so much that the drive home was almost magical. The project was converting an e-book called "my little book of blessings" into a PowerPoint Presentation format that can be viewed automatically rather than paging through like an e-book. It contains scriptures and quotes that were specially selected to be inspiring. Reviewing the quotes was quite inspiring to me, helping me to tap into that beautiful, gentle, unconditional Spirit Source. The sky was so blue, the clouds so amazing, marshmallow puffs lined up as if they were getting ready to march across the sky (actually, they were sailing with the breeze!). The grass gone to weed was waving at me as I drove down the road - I actually waved back, seeking to get into the full appreciation of the moment! The fence posts and telephone poles and roadway guardrails all stood in perfect symmetry. The air was crisp and cool. The colors of Autumn - though fading - were brilliant in green, brown, red, gold, rust, orange, dusty yellow - a complete rainbow of visual sensation.

I don't know what it was - it was almost painful, the piercing beauty that filled my heart - I actually felt a little pain there but it was not sad - just amazing. It's kind of hard to describe but the only thing I could say was "Thank You for this Beauty - for this magnificence of creation. So, Thank You, Spirit, for creating through me Your message of beauty, hope, faith, and healing. I am grateful and humbled to be Your Servant.

Note: The PowerPoint Presentation will be available in a few days at www.spiritstreams.webs.com (and here if I can get a link to it); the e-book is available now at the same website, and a full book version will be available within a month (150 pages filled with inspiring quotes and scriptures plus over two months' worth of journaling space; it will ve available on www.Amazon.com - the title is "my little book of blessings and prayers."

1 comment:

maydavid said...

Best of luck for your next blog.
Thank you for such a wonderful article and sharing.God bless you.!
dealsanddiscount