Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I feel honored and grateful!

Today, I received an invitation to read a very special poem at a Native American program locally. Back in the early 1990's I was inspired (and by that I mean it was from SPIRIT directly) to write a poem called "Spirit Dancer." I went on to publish a chapbook magazine for four years called "Spirit Dancer" that contained articles from all over the country! I am currently working on a book called Spirit Dancer that will bring together all my articles and poetry from those magazines, plus a few select other articles from contributors back then.

Today, a dear friend, we'll call her Prairie Flower, invited me to read "Spirit Dancer" (the poem) at a Native American program to be held at The Oneness Center where she will bestow an award connected with the Trail of Tears to the Southwest Missouri Indian Center. It will be Sunday afternoon, March 29. I am so excited and honored and blessed! I won't get any money for it of course, but it is a very good thing, I think - I can feel it! (contact me for location information)

Thank you, Great Spirit, for starting the winds of POSITIVE growth and change and abundance blowing in my direction! Yeah!!

You can get a free copy of the original poem, Spirit Dancer, by visiting this page and clicking the link in the top left corner of the home page. I hope you will be blessed by it as I have been! Here is the link: http://www.geocities.com/spiritdancermagazine/

Blessings!

No comments: