Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Altar Prayer

MY ALTAR PRAYER

Here, I am, at Peace, Lord.

Here, I can hear You speak, to me.

In this silent, and safe, place, I know You listen, to me.

In this healing, and loving space, I know my Oneness, with You.

This is my Place of Sacred Grace, where I can come at anytime of day or night,

any day of the month or year. I know I will always be welcome here,

for You are here, to greet me at the door.

You give me every comfort here,

a very real Peace of Mind and Spirit.

Here, I give You my cares, and I know Peace.

Here, I offer my prayers and thanksgiving
for the Grace and Favor You bestow upon me
and my loved ones and friends.

Here, in this place of unconditional acceptance, and non-judgment,

I know You care for me, and my concerns;

no feeling is too big, or too small, to be laid before You, upon the

Altar of the Spirit Heart.

Here, I can let go and give my all to You.

No comments: