Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Thankful Heart

Oh, Great Spirit, Maker of All That Is,
Thank You for giving me a Thankful Heart.
Thank You for giving me Perfect Health.
Thank You for giving me Perfect Hearting so I can hear Your Messages to me all around me.
Thank You for giving me Perfect Speach so I may speak strength and love to those all around me.
Thank You for giving me Perfect Work so I may express my Divine Purpose - the mission You have put in my heart to be expressed now.
Thank You for giving me Perfect Expression so I may appear happy, attractive, and reflective of Your True Love.
Thank You for giving me Perfect Ability so I may create works of Beauty, Grace, and Blessing, products that enrich and encourage others, items of enduring promise of Your Goodness expressing now and to come.
Thank You for giving me Perfect Expansion so I may travel wherever I need to go in a safe, comfortable, and reliable vehicle - Thank You for providing all needed maintenance and repairs.
Thank You for giving me Perfect Fulfillment so I may enjoy abundance in food and material possessions and sharing the overflow with others in need.
Thank You for allowing me to be a channel of Your Good, giving words of encouragement where needed, and always a listening (and hearing) ear.
Thank You for All that You give me every day that I may be truly Grateful Every Day.
Amen.

No comments: