Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Stream of Well-Being Flows Through Me

I am very happy to announce that my newest book, "The Stream of Well-Being Flows Through Me" is now available through Amazon.com. This book contains full color pictures of beautiful natural settings with affirmations designed especially to help you get back in the flow of your spiritual good and reclaim your Wholeness in Spirit. There are pages available for journaling or writing your own inspirations that come to you while reflecting on the affirmations and pictures.

I hope you will enjoy this beautiful book - it was an inspiration to write and I hope you will truly be inspired by the messages inside created just for you.

Additionally, a PowerPoint Show presentation based on this book is available free of charge upon request. The Show is pre-set to flow through each page, with the pictures gently fading on and off your screen as they transition into each other while the affirmations are slowly revealed for you to read. A light musical background accompanies the Show. To receive your PowerPoint Show, simply send an e-mail to me here at heartlandprayer@yahoo.com, or to greatspiritpublishing@yahoo.com.

Please let me know what you think! I welcome your comments and feedback!

Blessings -

b

No comments: