Thursday, January 29, 2009

TODAY'S ALTAR

On the Altar of Today, I place my Heart in Service to the Will of the Divine Creator,
that my thoughts, my words, and my actions are a true reflection of the GodSpirit within me.
Allow me to be a catalyst for good. Let me speak words of compassion and healing.
May I see only the true GodSpirit in others, free from judgment or criticism,
as we work together for the Perfect Unfolding of the Creator's Divine Plan for our lives.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My cup runneth over...

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want..."

My Creator, my All, I turn to You for Guidance and Direction. I have no need for anything, for You provide all I need.

"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake."

Placing my Trust in You, I know that You will always provide for my needs with an abundance of nourishment and refreshment both physical and spiritual. I am restored in You; it is my heart's desire to follow where You lead me.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over."

When I place my Trust in You, Blessed Spirit, I know that there is nothing on this earth that I need fear or that can take my power from me, for You alone are my Power, my Source for everything, and You Alone protect me and make my way safe. You are my All Providing Source of Every Good Thing, no matter what else may go on around me. In You, I am filled to overflowing.

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever."

When I dwell in Your House, Lord, my mind is filled with Your Thoughts of Love, Grace, Forgiveness, Healing, Abundance, and Prosperity. My way is made clear, for I come adn go through the door of Your Grace. You go before me as an invisible shield and follow me as a sheltering cloak. There can be nothing I need that You do not provide. My mind adn my body are complete in You. In You, I find perfect shelter and have no desire to look anywhere else. As for my house, and me, we shall serve the Lord and we are complete in Precious GodSpirit.

No comments: